This has been “wrap up week” for us. Taking care of a myriad of details before we hit the road headed south. In addition to having been a very productive week, it held a few surprises and sobering reminders.
Here are the grace lessons from the week:
- Accomplishing fitness/exercise/athletic goals can happen when you least expect it. I’m still smiling for what I accomplished this week – and wasn’t even trying.
- Life is precious, and so are the people you love. Just remember that – always.
- You are important to people – don’t turn your back on those who care. We were not created to be alone and isolated.
- Some people are toxic, don’t waste your precious time and energy. Let them go-then celebrate.
- Spend your precious energy and time on the people you want in your life – and that want you in theirs.
- You can do more than you think and can find joy if you choose in almost any situation.